Tuesday 7 April 2015

Parental conundrum - 26/03/2015

I am not a bad mother, let’s get it out of the way. I love my kid and am doing everything I can for him.
Nevertheless, this month is the month when I feel the most like a single mum. I want to do adult things but I cannot.
Today is very hard as it is PRL and today would have been a great opportunity to get tied up. I only have half regrets as I have a lot of muscle pains this week, making tying up virtually NOT advisable.
Yet, I have these wishes of being free, being able to do what I want, see who I want all within reasons. Apart from one great evening, the last 3 times I went out were car crashes because of my personal situation or my inadequacy.
I only want to find the right balance between having my own personal life and being a mother. And I want happiness. I only want happiness. I am not after riches, lots of sex or anything else. I only want to be happy.
As soon as we’re back home with the kid, I’ll put my corset back up.
That will make me happy, maybe not the muscles but that’s a price I am ready to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment