Thursday 9 April 2015

Annabella & Hector

My name is Annabella. I am French but I have been living in London for so many years that I have practically become English.
I am a mum of a young child and I am divorcing from a husband who doesn't love me anymore.
I am a lover. I am a submissive to a most lovely Dom when you don't play with but the worst sadist when you do.
And I love ropes. I have discovered ropes very recently and I am embracing them with all my being.
Tonight is Sunday and the soon-to-be-ex-husband is looking after the kid. I am off to the London Fetish Fair in Vauxhall and I hope to see my best friend Lucy who knows everyone and who is looking for what. I so hope she will find me a rigger to play with tonight as my Dom couldn't make it, being on a business trip to Italy for the next 3 weeks.
I am getting ready, putting on my black lacy dress, my black corset, my black tights and my killer heels. I look drop dead gorgeous and I won't let anyone tell me otherwise even if I don't meet the standard criteria of beauty. I am a big lady, a size 24 big lady, with a bosom and a bottom to match.
I get a lot of crap from David, my husband, as he has seen my weight creeping up all these years and he hates me for those extra kilos. But it is his loss as I have never been as beautiful as I am now because I have learned to love my body and there are people out there who see me and not my size.
Anyway, enough of the disgression. I put on my coat, get the keys and get out. Tonight, I want some pure unadulterated fun. So I am making my way to the LFF.
**********************************************
I'm in, I love the initial excitement you get when entering this forbidden and yet very welcoming world. When I say forbidden, it is just because we are considered "outlaws" by some outsiders non-BDSM people, not all of them bearing in mind.
The play party will start shortly. My friend Lucy is talking to a group of people of various denomination. She saw me and signals me to get closer. After introducing me to the group, she mentions that she has indeed found me a rigger for tonight. He is very experienced but he is very shy. Ok, this should be interesting with my quite loudish personality. We leave the group and she takes me to her friend Hector. Now this is an original name. Actually, I used to have a cat called Hector. A most lovely cat he was. Well, he is not Hector the cat but Hector the rigger.
She points me to him so that I can see him as we approach the other side of the rolling-skate ring (did I mention that the event is held in a rolling-skate club? Well, now I did). He is talking to someone, a friend maybe. He is tall, but not too tall. He's not slim either, very average looking. But as it happens, looks don't matter to me. What is important is the person behind the appearances.
We got to him. Lucy introduces me and sets off to rejoin her friends we met earlier on.
So, here we go. We talk about generalities first, meaning who we are, where we come from, our experience of ropes, injuries and what we want to do.
When I play, I don't want to know what will happen to me. I love being in a story where I discover each scene as they develop. I love not being in control. As it happens, Hector is the complete opposite. He wants to know every detail of the story before it happens and want to be in control of what happens. It seems that we are starting very well.
What I find striking is that Hector does not seem shy at all. He seems very much at ease. Maybe it is because he is in his element, the ropes world.
He asks me to sit down, knees up, hands on my ankles. OK, that is not going to be easy. Did I say I am size 24 big? I am also so not flexible. But I still manage to reach my ankles.
He grabs my right hand, ties around the wrist and then ties around the ankle. He carries on tying them together until the rope is finished.
He does the same thing on the opposite wrist/ankle. I so not expected that. He tips me on my back and I can't move, I have no purchase anywhere. I think this defines being vulnerable with my ass in the air in full view.
OK, what is his plan now?
He starts by tickling my feet. Well good luck to him, I'm not ticklish. Well, I am but at only 3 locations and I will not tell, event if I am tortured. He carries on tickling along the legs. Still nothing. Tummy? Nope. Neck? Very much nope. Well he can carry on as much as he wants, he won't... Ouch he pulls my hair very sharply all of a sudden. (before you all wonder, Lucy has provided Hector with the list of the things I was happy and not happy for him to do). And he blindfolds me.
Now this is getting interesting. He rolls me on my side and starts flogging me on my bottom, first gently and then increasingly harder. He then alternates between my bottom and my shoulders. It goes on for a little while and then it stops. I know he is looking for a different instrument of pain. I can't see it but I can feel both his and my anticipation. He makes me feel it in my bound hand: a wooden spoon. Now, this is going to hurt.
Strike one. OK, can take it.
Strike two. Can still take it.
Strike three. It is getting harder but I'll hang in there.
Strike four. Yellow. It's too much.
Hector stops and asks if everything is fine. I acquiesce but asks him to stop the spoon. It looks like I am not keen on the spoon.
Hector unties me and decides we both need a break.
I am having a great time with him. He is quite a good fun. I think he likes me too. He seems happy, that's for sure.
We have a drink and discuss what we do for a living. He works as admin in a design company. I look for work but I also write as a hobby. I plan on developing enough as a writer to publish short-stories and maybe write a novel one day. Break over.
Here we go again.
We're both seated on the floor, my back in front of him. He grabs my arms towards my back and binds my wrists. He then wraps above and below my breasts and across them, accentuating their shape. Funny, I think he likes my breasts. He then ties my ankles, rolls me on my tummy and bring my ankles on my bum to lock then to the chest tie. I have been duly hogtied. He lets me enjoy it without interference of other sensations. I am positively and completely flying.
Once back on Earth and untied, we discuss how the evening went. I personally had a great time and want to play with him again. As it happens, the feeling is mutual.
We decide that the night is only young and that we should carry on at Hector's place which happens to be 2 stops of tube away from where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment