Wednesday 8 April 2015

My body... is aching for

I am in front of the computer, looking for work and doing some more mundane tasks (ie perving Fetlife).
I am getting hotter by the minute.
I am getting wetter by the minute.
I imagine the feel of the rope on my skin, holding my hands behind my back, securely, unable to escape.
I imagine the feel of the rope going across my body, above my breasts and below, locking them and locking me tightly as it becomes harder to breath.
I imagine the feel of the rope going around my waist, down my middle and over my sex to go back up on my waist. The rope is really tight and just in between my lips, right on top of my clitoris and my vagina.
My heartbeat increases by the minute.
I imagine my feet bound together, then my knees, then my tights, all bound really tight, so tight that I cannot move.
I imagine my knees brought up towards my chest, making me more immobile, totally helpless and at your mercy.
I imagine your hand on my ass, making it warm and red.
I imagine your hand on my breasts, making my tits hard.
I imagine you holding me tight, not letting me go.
I imagine ... too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment