Wednesday 20 May 2015

Free to play and live - erotica

March 21, 2015

Today I am free. I have received my divorce papers through the post and it is now officially over. 16 years of marriage are finally over. I am on good terms with the ex-husband but it has not always been the case. We seem to now have both found peace in our situation and we are making sure our son remains happy and is loved by both of us even though we stopped loving each other.
The reason my marriage broke up is because I have discovered my sexuality and my ex-husband could not cope with my needs that were much too strong and caused us to stop having sex altogether. We were never really comfortable with each other sexually. I always wanted more than what he was offering. I was always frustrated but I never knew why. This frustration got transposed to our every day life up to the point when it became evident to us that we would be better apart.  I love him dearly but I need more than what he can offer me. I thus took charge of my life and asked for the divorce.
We both have joint-custody of our son, Sean, who is 9 years old. He spends one week with his dad and one week with his mum. We both live close to one another so that it doesn’t affect Sean’s schooling. Sean is very much our priority for both of us, despite of everything that has happened.
This week, I am free, Sean is with his dad. And I am going out.



March 22, 2015

I have my ropes in my rucksack, vibrators, corset and I am all set for an evening of fun with my friend Roman. He is a playmate, meaning that we play together but we don’t have a relationship per se. He is very tall, medium build but very strong and has brilliant hands with long fingers. I love playing with Roman as he is very imaginative and very devilish. He enjoys laying traps for me to fall in so that he can provide additional funishment (punishment given for fun). An evening with him is an evening spent in laughter, in joy, in pain, in self-contemplation and mostly an evening being alive with sensations and emotions.

We’re meeting at his place as his walls and floors are thick enough not to disturb the neighbours who may be tempted to call the Police because of the type of noise we make, fearing someone could be in trouble.

Once there, I change into my lacy pants and my steampunk Corset. It is a beautiful corset with black panels on the front, olive on the back with brown ribbons and great locks on the front. He loves it when I wear this one because it feels like opening a present when lifting all the locks one by one in order to reveal my ample bosom (F cup if you must know).

- My darling you look really beautiful tonight. I look forward to use you and abuse you in all your splendour.

- Roman, I would expect no less from you. I hope you have the energy though to keep up with me.

- Oh my darling, you wait, you wait. I am so going to get you.

On this, he puts his fingers inside my corset, right in between my breasts and pulls me hard towards him. God I love it when he takes charge of me. He lifts the locks up, one by one and frees me from the corset, leaving me with my pants only which he actually slides down my legs and removes them altogether. I am completely naked at this stage.

After grabbing my bag, he opens it and takes one rope which he immediately uncoils. He holds the middle of it and asks me to put my arms in front of me with my wrists touching each other. He wraps the rope around my wrists twice and then makes a knot. He then pulls my hands over my head and wraps the rope around my breasts both on top and below and locks me that way. He pushes me towards his sofa and makes me bend over and kneel on the floor. He starts with spanking, hard, relentlessly, furiously even. It is so hard that I am about to call a Yellow and he stops. He caresses my buttocks and my back in rhythmic circles, all over and then starts again and then stops again. It goes on for a while until he picks one of my vibrators and inserts it into my vagina and fucks me with it. I have to ask permission to orgasm.

- Can I have an orgasm please Sir?

- Not yet, hold on for me.

And he carries on fucking me with the vibrator, stopping all stimulation when it gets too much, waits for a few seconds for me to cool and then starts again.
- Can I have an orgasm please Sir?

- Not yet, hold on for me.

And he still carries on and then stop altogether, removing the vibrator. I am very frustrated at this point but I have no choice but to obey. In any case, my hands are no longer available to me.

He gets a flogger and starts flogging me on my bum, same way, hard, relentlessly, furiously and does the same on my shoulders too. He switches between both at regular interval. My bum and my shoulders are on fire. I am on fire, a ball of sexual tension, in need of release.

He grabs the vibrator and fucks me again with it while stimulating my clitoris at the same time. It is really hard not to orgasm, to control it, to obey him. It takes all my will power but I don’t want to disappoint him, I don’t want to fail him.

- Can I have an orgasm please Sir? I can’t hold on anymore. It is too hard.

- Not yet, hold on for me still, just a little bit more.

- Sir, I can’t do it anymore, I can’t hold on.

- OK girl, cum for me.

And here I go, letting it all go, letting my orgasm build up in my body, in my soul, reaching higher and higher and higher, up when I can’t bear anymore and I can feel water exploding from my body as I explode in orgasm. I am all wet and all spent.

The sofa is a mess, the floor is a mess but I am content and my Dom is content.

He gets a condom which he puts on and straddles me and fucks me gently, slowly and delicately while I lay there, immobilised by his body weight and my hands tied behind my head.

There is nothing I wouldn’t do for this man. He is brilliant and I love him. We have a mess to clean up but we don’t care. Right now, we’re both happy. He unties me and we both lay like this, rejoicing in this spiritual connection, this sense of peace where nothing matters anymore but the sound of our breath, the beating of our hearts and the touch of our skin.

Unfortunately, reality is never far away and we get up, clean up the floor and the sofa, clean up all the instruments and the ropes and put them all where they belong.

We then make our way to the shower where we wash the trace of our play and lovemaking and replace it with the new us, refreshed us, replenished us. 

It is now time for me to go home and regain my independence as it is who I am. I am a submissive in play but I am me in real life. Tomorrow is another day at the office where they are going to gossip on my bruises but this is OK. This is who I am. I have told my colleagues I am not in an abusive relationship as they keep wondering why I have them. It is not their business, it is mine. I wish I could tell them that I am submissive, that I like it rough, that I like pain. Unfortunately, I fear their judgement, their lack of understanding. I fear being ostracised. I do have a colleague who knows what I am into. She has been my friend for many years and has seen the changes in me when I have discovered finally who I was. I wished people could see the beautiful things that I do. Unfortunately, I must remain in the closet.

Despite of this, I am so happy with my life right now, I have met some wonderful people along the way, experienced things I would never have experienced with my husband and have reached a level of peace in me that I cherish very much. My life is beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment