Tuesday 7 April 2015

Domly Dom and his punishment

This time Brat Fairy has gone much too far. I don’t mind some brattiness but no one, I mean NO ONE messes with my instruments. Now that they are back, Brat Fairy will have a taste of her medicine and I will play tricks of my own.
I am not going to touch her as I am far too angry to do that.
I am just going to let her imagine what I am going to do to her and make her wait. I will watch her squirm as she fears the first strike. This is going to be delicious. Oh sweet vengeance.
She is set on the spanking bench and she cannot escape me as she is very securely tied up. She is not going anywhere and I have all my time. She can’t see me and I have a full view on her glorious bum. Oh there are so many things I would like to do to this bum. So many things.
Anyway, the delights of tonight is just to watch her squirming in her fear, as I tell her what I think I am going to do to her. She won’t know that I won’t touch her. This is going to be a glorious mindfuck.
I am sure she’ll tell you about that one, she’s not about to forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment