Saturday 11 April 2015

Annabella & Hector - Oh shit, what did I do!

What time is it? What, 7am, I am late! Got to go to work. Sorry Hector, can you untie me and I'll shoot out. It was great, I'd love to do that again anytime. Give me a shout when you're free next time.

Annabella gets dressed up and literally flies off as she's really late for work. Actually, she's got to go home first as going with a corset to work is not a great idea.

-----------------------------------------

Free at last, today in the office has been dreadfully long and dreadfully boring. I couldn't think of anything else than what has happened yesterday. I really really enjoyed what Hector did and I so didn't imagine it would be like that.

But now, what do I do? I have a Dom already and I love him to bit. He had agreed for me to play with others but not to sleep with others. Technically, we didn't sleep together, we slept in the same bed. But still it is playing with words. I will have to tell him what has happened but I have a feeling that yesterday has had a much bigger meaning to me than it meets the eyes.

We shared an energy that I haven't felt before. It is as if me and him didn't exist any more, as if we became something else, something more.  I can not ignore this. I can not ignore him.

Annabella opens her email and starts writing to her Dom:

Sir,

Something happened yesterday. 

I went to play at the LFF and met someone who I played with. I went to his flat and we played more. I remained there but had no sex. 

Annabella,

I appreciate your honesty and I understand what you are saying. I am although going to be frank with you. I am going to have more and more business trips abroad and may not be available for you much anymore. Maybe it is time to rethink about our relationship and see if it is better to end it.

Sir, 

Why do you say that? Where does this come from?

Annabella,

I have been offered a contract in Italy and I am going to spend most of my time here. We won't be able to see each other very often. I feel it is better that you move on.


Oh no. Why? Why when things start to look up that my whole world comes crumbling again. I am not going through this again. He wants to end it, he's free in the end. I will move on. I'll focus on me, my son and rope.





No comments:

Post a Comment