Tuesday 7 April 2015

Why is it so good to wallow in your own misery - 26/03/2015

I don’t know if you are like me, but these days, it is either all black or all white.
There don’t seem to be a middle ground.
Yesterday I was happy. Today I’m not.
I know what brought the changes (nothing I can do, it is just my body – I am doing a crisis – and the fact that PRL is so great and I so wished I could have been there).
But when you are in a negative mood, it is funny how things look so wrong, ie you wish you were doing something when you can’t, you wish you had something when you don’t, you wish this when you have that.
There are people in worse situation than me. I am grateful for what I have. I am happy with what I have.
Moral of the story, if you start thinking that you have only a little of bit of what you could have, you just end up unhappy because you’re unsatisfied. If you think you are lucky to have what you DO have and should be happy you have that, then it is all different. I should not let my mind give me some unreasonable expectations, only what I can reach / have.
I’ll endeavour being happy with what I do have and not worry about what I don’t / can’t have.
And my kid told me he loves my red hair. What more can I ask for?
Gotta stop being miserable

No comments:

Post a Comment