Sunday 12 April 2015

Annabella & Hector: the keys

Annabella & Hector wake up, both of them on the floor as Hector couldn't keep away from Annabella for very long. He had untied her when she was asleep and just lay beside her, looking at her peaceful sleeping face, with her hair lying all around her. He could look at her all night long as she is a most beautiful woman although she doesn't want to believe it. 

People have only been looking at Annabella through her weight and her love handles and not through her soul. She has a most beautiful soul, one that is totally laid bare when she sleeps as she is no longer worried about how the outside world perceives her.

Hector sees Annabella for who she is. And she sees Hector for who he is. 2 lost souls in a world obsessed with appearances and belonging to the successful & powerful strata of society.  In the end, they found each other and they belong to their own world, one that is not judging them, one that allows them to live the life they are meant to live, together for as long as it lasts. It will not be an easy life as Annabella has a lot of balls to juggle but yet this is a life that they both want, despite Annabella's reluctance. Hector's work is not going to be easy as Annabella had her heart crushed so many times that gluing the pieces is virtually impossible. Yet, this is going to be what he'll set out to do as she is the one that he wants, the one whose energy complements his own, the one whose kink identity is a direct match to his. She is the one for him.

Good morning Annabella.

Good morning Hector, I have no idea what you've done but my body is totally gone! I'm hurting everywhere.

I only did what you wanted me to do my dear and I am going to do so much more today as I have a plan and you are going to be my willing victim.

Oh God, what did I start? Let me get up and prepare breakfast.

........................................

Breakfast & shower done, they get ready to go out and enjoy the sun by the Thames riverbanks along the Docklands.  

They find an empty bench along the Limehouse port and decide to talk about what they have started.

Annabella, I know you feel weary about going  into a new relationship when you just have had one ended. I understand how you feel. Yet, I can't help feeling that we have to do this. I would like you to be more than my bottom. I would like you to be my sub. I want to love you for who you are, to cherish you for who you are and comfort you when you struggle. In my heart, I know you are the one for me.

Hector, I am a mum. My son will always be my priority. I won't be available all the time whenever you want to be with me. Are you sure this is the type of commitment that you would be happy with? How about when you are dying to be with me and we planned an evening together but I have to cancel at short notice because my child runs a fever?

Annabella, I want to be with you and I am ready to take you on with your commitments and whatever else you have got going on. So stop making excuses and take the jump and let me be your Dom. I will look after you and you look after your son. How is that?

Hector, you are one persistent man. Yes, there I said it. Yes, be my top, be my Dom. Beware, I am very needy.

Well, we'll have to look at these needs then. What is it that you need?

I need first and foremost communication. I need to know that I am doing OK, that you are there for me.

Agreed. We'll email each others on a daily basis, if only to report on your tasks.

I need to be given challenges that I can succeed, something to make me feel subby towards you.

I can do that. I'll start right away. You see that coffee shop? Go to the toilets and remove your pants. Give them to me for safe keeping. Off you go.

What?

You heard. Go.

What if I don't want to?

Well, you would earn yourself a punishment, unless you have a good reason for refusing.
Do you have a good reason?

Arrrr, whatever, I'll do it.

I think it is the wrong attitude. You have earned yourself a punishment spanking. As it will be your first, I'll be gentle.

OK, Siiiiiiiiirrrrrrr. I'll remove my pants Siiiiiiiirrrrrrr.

Careful smart mouth. 

Oops.

And off she goes and comes back handing over her black granny pants which he duly puts in his pocket.

You will only get them back if you deserve them and based on your recent behaviour, I have a feeling I am going to keep them. And he does his most devilish smile. Smiling Face with Horns

Annabella puts on her best brat behaviour by pouting and crossing her arms. They both burst into laughter. It is starting well between the both of them.

They decide to go for lunch at an Italian restaurant by Canary Wharf boat station, Zizi if you must know. Annabella has been tasked to choose dishes only starting with the letter R. That's quite a good game except that there are no desserts starting with the letter R on the menu, that's a real shame.

Don't worry about dessert Annabella, I have something in mind when we get to my place, which is where we are going now.

So they make their way to Hector's flat via the scenic route, meaning by boat up to Waterloo  Bridge and then by tube.

To be honest, with all the emotions going on in Annabella's head, she is feeling a little bit tired. Hector noticed it and offered her his shoulder to lay her head & rest while on their way home.

As he opens the door, he lets her in and then locks the door with the key and removes it. She noticed that and is slightly puzzled but is getting slightly excited too.

Annabella, as you are now my sub, I would like to collar you. Are you OK with that? This collar has a lot of value to me. It is more than just a collar, this is a promise that I will look after you but also that you will follow my guidance and that you will obey me. Any digressions will be met with a punishment. Do you understand what I mean?

Yes Sir (in a very excited way as if it is Christmas all over for a 10 year old kid).

Well, someone is keen apparently, that's a surprise from someone who was reluctant not so long ago.

Yes, I know. I take time to get into things but when I do, I'm all in!

So we're starting then. Remove all your cloth and stand next to me.

And he collars her with a very fine red leather collar that locks with a padlock.

Now you are truly mine to do as I wish. In this hand are 2 keys: your collar key and the door key. Both keys are the representation that you are no longer free. You are mine, body and soul.

He puts both keys on top of Annabella's cloth.

Annabella, I am going to tie you up but it is going to hurt. Let me know if you have a problem as soon as it happens. OK?

OK.

OK what?

OK what what?

You should say something after OK.

Oh yes, OK Siiiiiiiirrrrrrrr

Annabella! Careful.

Yes Sir.

And he ties her much tighter than he did before. She's flying into subspace almost instantly. As she is completely at his mercy, it would be a pity not to play with her body.

And that he did, for a good hour after which time he decided that it was enough. But it wasn't enough for her. She wanted more, a lot more. He gave her after care and then had  to get her ready to leave.

I think Annabella that we are going to have to manage these expectations. I believe you need to collect your son soon from his dad. Let me remove your collar. I am proud of you Annabella. You are doing well and I am sure you will be a great sub to me.

Thank you Hector. I really liked it today. I am glad that I have accepted for you to be my Dom.

He removed her collar and she dressed up.

Annabella, I want you to do something for me. When you have a chance, can you order a butt plug. I want you to start wearing one. Start with one hour a day and increase it as you become more comfortable. Are you ok with that?

Yes, I'll do that and I'll let you know when we can see each other again.

On this, he opens the door and he lets her go.

No comments:

Post a Comment