Friday 24 April 2015

Potential Dom kidnap potential sub - final morning before taking the plunge

Potential Dom woke up before potential sub as he doesn't need much sleep. 5 hours is all he needs. ps needs way way more, like 9 hours.

This means that PD had plenty of time to set up the stage for their next adventure. When he woke up, he removed the handcuffs off ps as her wrists need the rest for a little while before they get bound again.

Today, both of them will be in the garden. As said before, there are no neighbours around so they have full privacy apart from the odd rambler.

ps is stirring, looks like she's waking up.

Good morning girl

Good morning Sir

Did you sleep well?

Yes but I am hurting everywhere and I'm hungry.

That's fine, let's have a breakfast.

Which they do. Once resplenished, he doesn't lose one minute and grabs her arm to take her to the garden. Can I remind you that she is totally naked?

Sir, what are you doing?

Oh my sweet girl, I have a plan for you.

As he says that, she sees the pile of rope next to a tree.

I am going to tie you up to that tree and you are going to stay there while I enjoy the sunshine and read my book.

And that he does but he doesn't stop there. He blindfolds her and gags her with duct tape. He sits next to her and starts reading.

1 hour passes, 2 hours pass. Once he's happy with the time elapsed, he unties her but leaves the blindfold and the gag on. He reties her hand and uses the rest of the rope as a leash to pull her back into the house. They cross the living room again, go up the stairs and reach the punishment room.

He makes her sit on the floor and attaches the leash to one of the loops on the floor so that she cannot go anywhere.

While she sits there, he gets his instruments ready. This time he doesn't plan on doing impact play but mostly to make her mad with frustration as he is going to make her wet through anticipation and gentle stimulation.

Once he's ready, he gets her, make her sit on the spanking bench as it is nice and comfortable.

He takes a feather and makes it go up her body from the feet to her face via her inside leg but not going near her nether regions, oh no. He does the same using the tip of a cane drawing a huge line across her body, this time going up one side and going down the other side. She is already very excited. He does the feather bit again and then the cane bit again.

At last, he uses his hands and follows the same path of the cane without going to the goal area. Once done, he places his full palm on top of her sex and squeezes it. She moans. She is really wet at that point. He doesn't relax his hold on her sex. While he does that, he says to her that:

This belongs to me. All of you belong to me. You are mine now. Mine to do as I wish. Mine to use as I wish. I will look after you but I will also push you, test you, challenge you, hurt you but I will never harm you.

As he finishes saying this, he puts 2 fingers in her vagina very quickly and very decisively. And he goes to work to make her come, and that she does really fast and really hard.

And he carries on with a glass dildo which he inserts up her arse and goes again with his fingers and forces another orgasm from her, more powerful, more body shattering than the previous one.

And the apotheose, living the dildo in, he takes her, puts her on the floor, face up, straddle her and goes in, nicely and smoothly and she squirts all over him as he pounders her over and over again. She is totally spent by the last orgasm. She is totally gone.

He removes her blindfold and her gag and holds her in his arm as he puts a blanket above her. And they lay there like this for a while more.

girl, you are now my submissive, I will look after you, I will not abandon you in your hour of need. I will be there for you when you need me. I had a great time during our kidnapping scenario, way better than what I had expected it to be. I am so grateful to have met you and for you to have agreed to this. You are one brave woman. Thank you.

No thank you Sir, I can't think straight but I have enjoyed all of it and want to do that again. I want you to be my Dom and I will do my upmost to make sure that I deserve you. Thank you.

And they sleep a bit.

Unfortunately, real life needs to rear its ugly head. They get ready, close the house, get into the car and he takes her back to the picking point, giving her back her freedom for the moment. She is now his and he is hers. girl/Sir, that's who they are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment