Tuesday 7 April 2015

Post-party feelings 22/02/2015

I went to the Crunch yesterday at last (after trying since December and I couldn’t, feeling guilty to burden the soon to be ex husband).
I have found out I can talk as easily to kinky people as to non-kinky people. My evening started with a gentleman doing the clown in the regular bar upstairs and basically he was entertaining the whole table with various questions pertaining to the people’s field of expertise who were present.
This was absolutely brilliant. We got asked about math, tube stations and even philosophy. But he did it in a clever way, not boring way. He made it as a game, a challenge, a conversation starter and as a team bonder. That single man made a great start of evening to 6 people! That was absolutely great.
But what I have also noticed is that man’s presence was so positive and he had such a welcoming energy that I did not feel shy at all and I was quite comfortable to participate and not stay in the background which tends to be my usual place.
I have a feeling that this encounter is going to have a much profound influence on me in my quest to become a most beautiful butterfly. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from, where you are going, how you are feeling, there are moments in life that are meant to be shared and they are meant to be shared with others. This is what he was doing. I want to share my moments with you. This is my purpose, this is my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment