Tuesday 7 April 2015

This is my first day in a long time - 30/03/2015

when I have barely cried.
I am not saying it has been easy but I haven’t been hurting the way I have had the last few weeks / and worse the last few days.
I have been given a financial blanket (benefits) so I will be basically reasonably OK.
My husband continues being reasonable so that I can go out and have adult time.
I have been naughty on the food front as I have completely lost any restraints. I will go back on tract, I am sure, shortly. I will not go on the scales though as I am scared to see the kgs going up.
I really miss human contact though. I am so glad Sunday is not so far away. I will keep busy until then, looking for work and taking the kid out (and being bossed by him!).
I will carry on writing my naughty stories with my favourite characters Domly Dom, Brat Fairy and Naughty Fairy. I may add a new one to the mix though someone did request a naughty session between Brat and Naughty. Writing these are so much fun. I think it may be an area I am going to develop (as I want to develop in writing, maybe writing a proper short-story).
Basically, I think I may be on the up.

No comments:

Post a Comment