Tuesday 7 April 2015

Body size perception January 2015

Here is another “FAT” posting.
I have come to realise that what I considered beautiful before being on this site is now unhealthily thin. It’s funny how seeing curvier and more healthy women on a daily basis can change your perception of what is beautiful.
I have posted my first full body (dressed!) picture on my profile and I am feeling very conflicted. I am very self-conscious of how I look but then again very proud of what I did!
I am posing myself a challenge (hoping my Dom will take it on!).
I am going to post a nude picture of myself – only the backside to show myself and the world that I am not ugly, that I can be beautiful too. I won’t do this to give some wanking material to some but I am doing it for me.
Here’s my challenge.
Edit:
I should have added that FAT doesn’t define me. My personality defines me, This is who I am. My appearance is only a part of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment