Tuesday 7 April 2015

Life - 26/03/2015

If life throws you lemons, learn to do lemonades.
Sometimes you don’t get to choose the situation you are in. Sometimes you need to make some hard calls. Sometimes, they are made for you.
Whatever happened, you still have to get up in the morning. You still have to do all your mundane tasks.
But the head doesn’t feel like it, or is it the heart?
But still life has to go on. Both the head & the heart have to go on.
Edit 1:
Sometimes making the hard call is the only way to go forward and salvage a situation that can only degrade further until all is lost. This hard call was on my mind for the past week but didn’t do anything about it because I was afraid. But I am no longer afraid and it was the right call. Once again, I have clarity and peace in my heart. I had another layer of hurt but I gained another layer of strength.
I wrote this after my Dom & I decided to downgrade our relationship as friends/play partners & no longer be in a dynamic D/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment