Sunday 19 April 2015

When you lose something that was meaningful to you,

this is what you go through:
1.Denial
2.Anger
3.Bargaining
4.Depression
5.Acceptance
I think I am now at 5. acceptance with regards to the breakup of my relationship. Cutting bridges was what I needed to do.
What I am really sad about is that it is at a cost of a great friendship, someone I felt so close, who could understand me and me him. Maybe we can rekindle it in the future when this is over but I have to think that it is permanently gone to move on, so I do.
I have to be selfish as I was recently reminded and I have to make sure I am OK. I don't want to shed any more tears. I have cried enough for my husband and for my ex-Dom. This is it. It stops here and it stops now.
I am tired but I will be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment