Sunday 28 June 2015

#Scales & #Weight

Oh God. I knew that I put on weight by sitting  in an office all day. Well, in 2 months, I have put one half of what it took me a year to lose.

This is my wake up call.

I am over 109 kgs.

I am hereby setting the following challenge:

By January 2016, I must be below 103 kgs.

I am not asking for the world, I am just asking for 1 kg of weight loss per month, ie 250 grs per week. This should be feasible.

I will keep you updated on my progress.

If I fall on the side and don't succeed for a month, I won't be disappointed as it is not a race but it has to go down and certainly not up.

My first resolution yesterday was to give up lattes and cappucinos. Also, I am giving up viennoiseries.

I need to realise that EATING because you're BORED is not the solution.

Now that I have it out of my system, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment