Saturday 18 April 2015

Senses

Smell
Touch
Sight
Hearing
Taste

These are our senses.

When I play, I don't like seeing. Seeing makes me analyse information and thus it is the brain that leads the game.

Hearing is a bit of a difficulty as I have a hearing problem (wearing hearing aids).

Taste doesn't come into play, at least my play.

Therefore that leaves 2 senses that are essential to me and will make or break a great play date: smell and touch.

I am very in tune with these 2 senses and they are what I mainly use during play.

SMELL

I need to smell the masculinity of my play partner: maybe his after-shave, or his Eau de Cologne or just his own sent. If a playmate puts his arm next to my face, I will smell it and will try to register it to put in my smell database. It is a very small database but it contains the smells that have influenced my life: my dad, my first husband, my first Dom, my playmates (very few of them). I pretty much wouldn't be able to recognise the first two any more as they haven't been that close to me for a little while now. But I would certainly recognise my first Dom's. I am looking forward to increasing my smell knowledge with my new playmates and see how I can remember them (please don't get offended if you read this, you smell good, I promise).

TOUCH

This is the most important sense that I use, either it is me who is touching or I am touched. But gentle touch is not what I like. I like rough touch, strong touch, viril touch, hurting touch, marking touch. This is what I like. Gentleness is not for me. For me to having this sense heightened, I need to be made blind. The loss of sight enables me to focus on what I feel, the texture of what I feel, the pain of what I feel. I can be touched by hands or I can be touched by ropes or even by a flogger.

If you play with me, you will notice that hands are extremely important to me. This is how you will communicate with me, with your hands. Your hands are how you will control me and thus how I will end up feeling/behaving. Hands are so important to me that it is the reason why I could not go back to just rope play when my first Dom & I broke up because his hands held too much meanings to me.


Because I rely mainly on these 2 senses when I play, this is the reason why how you look like is a bit irrelevant to me. How you play is what is important and how we connect. Your hands are what will create a connection to me, not your face, not your voice, your hands. Look after them. They are very valuable.



No comments:

Post a Comment