Tuesday 28 April 2015

I am furious

I have been in talk with this Master since yesterday. We kind of tested the water. I gave him a few chances (more than I would have had) because he seemed sincere.
He seemed to have the funny idea that because he is a Master, I am going to agree upfront to do whatever he wishes. I am not stupid. I am not naive. I may be a sub, I have a strong wish to serve but I am not going to do that at whatever cost.
I will never ever do skype sex with anyone or send sex pictures to anyone. This is not what this is about. I have been told that I was not a sub, that I was topping from bottom because I have refused to stand up and show my legs to that person I have only known the existence yesterday.
What is wrong with you people? It is not because I am down (I didn't get that job by the way) that I am going to let you do anything to me. Hell no!
I am a sub, yes, but within the parameters that I agree to submit to.
It is not because I put myself out there on a dating site that I am going to show you my flesh. You can dream about that, that is totally free and you are welcomed to it. But it will take much more than just your self-appointed title for it to happen for real.
Call yourself a Master? Well, I am not going to call you a Master, I'll call you stupid and it is much better that you are not my Dominant.
No wonder also why you seem to think everyone is a fake around. Good luck to you and good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment