Monday 27 April 2015

My rant

OK, I am now back on the shelf after possibly the shortest D/s relationship in history.

Inasmuch as I am OK with the issue of incompatibility of kink, I don't know how much clearer I can make it about who I am, what I do, how I play. I am possibly a lot more open about this than a lot of people.

But then again, it is not because I am primal that I am any less submissive. I am very submissive and very obedient. But I need control. A lot of it. Yes, it is hard work. But then aren't all D/s relationships hard work too?

You, Doms out there looking for your subs, you need to invest yourself into the relationship otherwise it will fail. You should take risks on relationships that may not be the obvious choice as you never know what you may gain. If you don't want me, this is absolutely fine. But if you're interested by me, then take a chance. Don't be scared about primalism, just see this as an excuse to do some wrestling and get more hand on!

And please don't get intimidated by what I write in my eroticas. Reality can be so much better.

Basically, don't get scared of the unknown, I am more than just primal but primalism does define me in my play. You dream of controlling someone, well there's your chance. Do it, control me. I am giving you that, my submission, my obedience. But in play, that submission will need to be reclaimed by you, forcefully. How more fun can that be?

If you are not ready to embrace this unknown, it is better not to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment