Tuesday 7 April 2015

Writing has helped me today - 29/03/2015

I am completely tired, both physically and mentally.
I have cried too much. I hurt too much. But speaking to my ex-Dom has helped put things to rest. The fact that I have voiced what was in my head helped.
Also writing some mischievous stories helped enormously. Unfortunately I have run out of inspiration. Otherwise I would have carried on. I have thus a new persona: Brat Fairy. I think this is a good one. I think it is a keeper.
Tomorrow is a new week. I’ll start again. Maybe the jobs I applied last week will result in one interview. You never know.
And last I will have fun with my son who is now on holidays for 2 weeks.
I have been broken but I am gluing the pieces back together. The healing part is very difficult. But I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment