Friday 24 April 2015

Me and my Master

I am a mum and I am a slave to my Master who lives in Oxford. I live in London and once a month, he stays at a local hostel and I serve him during school hours for a week. This is an arrangement that has worked so far for us and it keeps us happy.

And today is the first day he is back here. We always get the same room which I prepare according to his wishes. It is now ready and I am waiting for him to arrive. Actually, he's here as he knocks on the door. I open it and kneel by the side of the door, not looking at him and waiting for him to tell me to get up. I can see him closing the door, removing his shoes and his socks and is putting his suitcase on the bed.

"Up." That's my cue to get up and get started putting his cloth in the wardrobe, the toys inside the bedside table and the suitcase by the window. While I do that, he answers a few emails on his ipad. He travels around the world for his work and he is having a week off, which he is spending with me, his slave.

As I have finished my work, I go to sit on the floor by his side and wait for him to use me.

He stands up.

"Remove your cloths and get your collar, slut."

I will never let anyone call me slut, apart from him as he is my Master and he can do what he wants with me. He knows what I will not accept and has never crossed my original boundaries. He used to be my Dom but is now my Master.

He puts the collar on, the leash on and he asks me to service him which I promptly do, taking his cock in my mouth and sucking it slowly, using my tongue around his shaft and my teeth to add some pressure. He knows I hate it when he comes in my mouth so he rarely does it. It looks like today is one day when I have to take it all. I gag when he comes, God I hate this.

"Good slut. Go to the bathroom and stay there. I'm coming."

And he comes totally undressed and holds his leather belt in one of his hand and a pair of handcuffs on the other. He puts the handcuffs on me, arms behind my back, push me towards the wall and pulls my hair very sharply, pulling my head backward. "I am going to use you my slut. I am going to fuck you so hard today that it is going to be so good."

I just love it when he speaks to me like this. I feel like I am his thing, his fucktoy. It may sound shocking coming from me but this is what I enjoy in a relationship like this, having no rights and being reduced to a thing. Outside our relationship, I am a very strong and powerful woman. But here I am humiliated, objectified and it feels so good. That way, I get to experience all my darkest fantasies without any guilt and I trust my Master to keep me safe both mentally and physically.

He starts by flogging my bum with his belt. This is a very hard sensation and I always struggle to take what he wants me to take but take I do. Once he's done the bum, he does the shoulders. And then alternate between both. They are both on fire at this stage. He grabs my hair, pulls my head back and leads me back to the bedroom, pushing me on the bed and making me kneel on the floor.

He grabs a condom, puts it on, grabs a bottle of lube and puts lots of it on his protected cock. He then goes straight for my ass, which he pounds over and over again. Once satisfied, he removes the condom but put another one on straight away and goes for my cunt this time. Master has a very healthy sexual appetite, to say the least. And he goes on and on and on. But he doesn't let me orgasm. He's had 3 already but I am yet to have one. I see him getting 2 plugs, lubes them and put one in my ass and one in my cunt. Looks like I am not having any. Oh no...

"You've been a good slut. I'm keeping some for later. Come and sit next to me while I finish my work."

So here I am, cuffed, plugged and sitting by my Master and happy to be of service. This is the time when nothing else matters, I don't have problems, I don't have issues, I am just a thing and I am happy to be a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment