Tuesday 7 April 2015

Closing doors

This year, a few doors have opened, some have closed. I had read somewhere that for each closing door, another one opens.
It is very difficult to put paid on past relationships, especially one that has been so determinant to the path that I am now. But it must be so and it will be so.
As a door closes, a new door opens potentially to a new relationship with new parameters, new wisdom and renewed enthusiasm. When this relationship happens ... can be tomorrow, in 2 weeks or three months, or it can be in years. Nevertheless it will happen and it will keep on getting better as I will bring in my past experience, both old and new, into a new mix with my future partner and we'll be able to create some new magic.
I am much more knowledgeable about what I want in that relationship. I am able to formulate it. Because I am able to do that, hopefully it will give a much stronger foundation to it. It's a bit like building a house. If the foundations are not right, the house will eventually fall down.
I am at this stage now. Building foundations. But I have no idea how the house will look like.
I have move from closed doors to building a house. This is how much I have grown in the past months and the last 4 hellish weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment