Tuesday 7 April 2015

Kinky world and happiness 23/02/2015

I have been to the Peer Rope London event yesterday for the first time and I have been blown away.
There was a concentrated exposure to rope, happiness, enthusiasm, naughtiness and lots of other thing in a very small room. It was brilliant.
I have the chance to know some rope people who are very clever, interesting, bonkers and totally loveable. Their energy is infectious and I have made my fill of this energy to last me for a while.
I have some trials coming in the few days (divorce, my child’s health and other things) and these may change things for me in a small or large part. This is especially concerning my child’s health as we are waiting for some important news that could change everything. Whatever will happen, I will face it being positive and brave as can be. We can’t change the situation but we can change the way we react to it.
Compared to where I was 4 months ago and where I am now, I can say that I have grown to be a strong woman. I have a lot of love to give and I want to give it regardless of what I receive.
Life is beautiful. Love is beautiful. Friendship is great. Kinky friends oh God don’t get me there. And I have the perfect Dom.
I love my life. I would not change things for the world. If I fall, I’ll get up at some point. But I’ll always look up. The next fews days will be hard. But I’ll still love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment