Tuesday 7 April 2015

Why Dorothee is better than the Rolling stones and deserves a place in the rock and roll hall of fame. - 26/03/2015

Dorothee, my God, this goes back to my childhood. Her music was dreadful and her songs, don’t get me started. But she did know how to give kids a good time. She was much better than Chantal Goya! But no, she doesn’t deserve to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Rolling Stones, God, I don’t like them, never have! Give me Queen, Bruce Springsteen or even Bon Jovi. But the Rolling Stones, God no! I always found Mick Jagger extremely full of himself, bad singer, poor songs apart from the Satisfaction one. I am sorry for the Rolling Stones fans but that is one of the bands I hate the most! The feeling is quite strong. So no, they don’t deserve a place there either!
There you go XXXX, punishment done. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment