Saturday 11 April 2015

Annabella & Hector - A new beginning

Hector has contacted Annabella on Whatsapp in order to see her in the evening. They are meeting at Banana Tree in Islington in order to discuss how to move on with what had happened last weekend.

Annabella comes into the restaurant in her green and white dress with a very low collar and a full view on her ample bossom. Hector sees her and signs her to join him. 

After a quick discussion on their day, they move on to the subject of ropes and what they want to do.

Annabella, I would like you to become my bottom. What happened last week was way too good to let it go. I know you are busy with your child and your divorce and would like to have some social life as well but I would really like to try to make it work for the both of us.

I would love to but I have just broken up with my Dom and I don't think I am ready to go into anything as just yet. 

We can take it slow. We can see each other whenever you want, as you want. I'll do it around you. 

I really don't know Hector. I do have a lot on my plate at present and it is not really easy. 

Just give it a try Annabella and see how it goes. If it doesn't work for you, we'll stop, no harm no foul.

The food is coming, we'll talk about it later.

.....................................................

The meal was delicious, thank you very much Hector. The kid is with his dad tonight so I have the flat all for me. Do you want to come over for a drink?

Yes, let's do that.

..........................................................

Annabella, your flat is really great. Much bigger than mine actually. Do you have any ropes at home?

Why do you ask?

I'm dying to tie you up again.

Do you think it is sensible?

Who cares, nobody is here, nobody is judging us. It is just you and me. I want to show you that you and I are really meant for each other and that we have a great energy going on. 

I do have rope here. Let me get my bag, I'll be back in a second.

.......................................................

Annabella, I want you to give me all of you tonight, not just your energy but also your body. I want to make love to you. But I want to do that with you tied up. And I want you to let it all go, not think about anything and just feel what I do. I will blindfold you and gag you. Open and close your hands 3 times to let me know you need me to stop. Are you ok with it?

Hector, I am not so sure. 

What are you not sure about?

I actually never had sex while tied up. I don't know how to feel about that. 

Are you scared?

I don't know, I just feel unsure. Can we do the ropes and see about the sex later?

Yes, this is perfectly OK. You let me know if you are OK. Shall we start?

Yes Hector.

And they are indeed starting their new dance

He takes her hand and asks her to lie down on the floor, face down. He pushes her legs under her tummy and asks her to put her hands in between her legs. He ties her hands together and then link the rope to her ankles. Annabella is very much unable to move, face and chest on the floor and completely tethered. 

Are you OK Annabella, can you breath OK?

Yes, carry on.

Hector gets ready for a spanking session that she is going to remember as he plans on not being too gentle. He wants to give her a bit of a shock to enable her to surrender to him. And here he goes. Ouch, Ouch, Ouch. 

Hector!

Yes?

You are much less gentle than last time. Why?

Last time was the first time we played together. I want you to know the real me, who I am, what I do. You have your safewords if you want me to stop.

I was a bit startled but carry on.

And he did, and he did a lot more than that. Once the spanking was done, he gave her a massage and then untied her. But he was not finished with her. Oh no. 

Annabella, I want to have sex with you and I want to tie you up again.

Hector, just be gentle with me. 

Annabella, I don't do gentle. But I will look after you and make sure that you are OK.

He makes her stand up, undresses her and take her to her bed. He then straddle her, holding her wrists very tightly and they start making love (with a condom on). 

Once finished, he asks her to come out of the bed, ties her hands behind her back and asks her to sleep on the floor. He gives her a pillow and a blanket. She's a bit unsettled by this but it doesn't feel so wrong. She feels at ease, at peace. 

And they both sleep, happily, him in her bed, her on her floor. 

And it is the start of their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment