Wednesday 15 April 2015

Kidnapping - Part II

Actually, we didn't get far as they took me to the room next door, a much bigger room but way way way more terrifying as it contained instruments to inflict pain and contraptions to immobilise.  I am way way beyond afraid, I am terrified.

I am given another letter.

You were warned not to speak. Your punishment is to be restrained on the rectangular tubes on the floor for the next 2 hours. You will regularly be whipped, flogged, pinched and pissed on. Once this is over, you will not be allowed to shower nor change your cloths. Do you understand? Move your head up and down if you do. 

You are NOT allowed to speak, any further disobedience will be met with a harsher punishment. 

Hand over the letter to the wardens and they will start.


And start they do, they grab me to take me to the tubes which have leather cuffs linked by a chain on each corner. They make me lie down and attach each of the cuffs on. I am fully stretched like a cross.

And they leave me like this, alone in the room as they exit it and lock the door. I am terrified. I don't want to have these things done to me. I don't want to be pissed on either. I'd better not say anything as I don't want to get more than what I am getting. I just wished that they would get on with it. This is going to so hurt. I certainly don't want to be pissed on. 

********************

I have been here for a while now.  I don't know how long has passed but they haven't come back to inflict the punishment on me. I am so worried that it is now making me sick. I want to go home. I don't want to be here.

********************

I hear the door open. This is it then. They detach me from the tubes and help me up again forcefully. We exit the room and go back to the first room. They give me a new letter.

You now had some thinking time. Next time the full punishment will be implemented. Your dinner is ready. I suggest you eat quickly as your hands will be behind your back for the night, starting in 15 minutes. Do what you need to do and do it now. The wardens will remain in the room while you get ready.

15 minutes to eat, drink, take a piss, this is so not what we had agreed. How am I to piss with them looking?

God, I must hurry.

********************
Must be times up as they are removing everything, I mean everything from the room. As in the letter, they attach the shackles with my hands behind my back and have arranged for the chain not to be long enough for me to lie down. How am I going to sleep?

Terrified as I am, I am not sure I'll be able to sleep anyway. I am to have one more day of this? What did I do? It was supposed to be a fantasy kidnapping, not a horror movie.  I had checked the company carefully, taken references and I was assured that I would be looked after but not like this. I certainly did not ask for this. My body is hurting everywhere. I want to move the hair from my face and I can't. The shackles are chaffing on my skin and it is getting really painful. I will never dream about being kidnapped after this experience, this is a certainty.  I am starting to feel sleepy so I'll try to rest for now.

********************

The wardens are coming back once she is asleep and carry her into a different room and put her in a bed. There is a breakfast laid out for her when she wakes up and another letter.

********************

How did I get here, in the bed? The last time I remember, I was in the cell. Oh breakfast, and a letter.

I trust you have slept well. you have survived the first day. I suggest that you have a good breakfast as you will be taken to a prison cell to spend the rest of the day. You are still not allowed to speak but you are also not allowed to see anything for the whole of the day. Once you have finished your breakfast, ring the bell and put the blindfold on. The blindfold will have to remain on for the duration of the day. If you need assistance, raise your hand and someone will come to you. You will have authorisation to speak to that person only and for only to ask 1 question or make 1 statement. You are only allowed 2 visits during the remaining of your stay, use them wisely.

I thus eat my breakfast, ring the bell and put the blindfold on. Shortly afterwards, I hear footsteps and feel the usual hands on me lifting me up and off we go. This time, we seem to be going outside as I feel the fresh air on my skin. We walk for a little up to when we stop. I can hear a squeeky sound like a prison door and we come in. The smell is very damp and the air is very old. We go down some stairs and reach a new room I believe. They sit me down and then leave. I hear a heavy door close behind me and the locking mechanism. I am alone again. Only this time, I can't see and I am not allowed to see. This is a nightmare. I have to see where I am so I remove the blindfold. I am in a prison cell. But across my room is a table and a chair and someone is seated there, hooded. Oh God, he saw that I saw him. Oh no, oh no what did I do?

He's standing up, grabbing a pair of handcuffs and a whip and is walking towards me. Oh no no no. Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me. He opens the door and grabs my hand, cuffs it and pass the other cuff through one of the steel bars, grabs my other hand and cuffs it. I am cuffed to the door and cannot escape. 

He stands behind me and gets ready. God, what did I do? And he whips me, hard. So painful, please stop. I won't remove the blindfold again, please please stop. And he carries on, whipping me. He doesn't stop. I am in so much pain, I am crying, I don't want this anymore. I want to leave, I don't want this. 

He stops and leaves the cell, leaving me cuffed to the steel bar and in pain. 

I can see him writing another letter which he hands me after finishing.

You were told not to remove your blindfold and you have yet again disobeyed. You will therefore stay with us an extra day. You will remain cuffed like this until I say otherwise and I will put back the blindfold on. Nod to say that you have understood.

I nod and then I am in darkness again. 

What did I do to deserve this? Why are they doing this to me? What did I do to them? I don't want to stay here an extra day. I want to leave.  I want to leave. I didn't sign for this nightmare. I signed for a fantasy, not a nightmare. 

I was given 2 opportunities to ask a question, I think I will use my first one. As much as I can, I lift my hand and keep it up. 

Yes, you may speak. 

It is the first time I hear a voice since my kidnap, this feels so strange.

I would like to leave and be returned home. 

I am afraid this is not possible as you have signed your body to us to use as we please and you have agreed to be punished when committing infractions. What you didn't think of when signing our contract was the fact that once you are with us, we will never let you go. You will remain with us until we say otherwise. We own you, body and soul. You are a prisoner and you will need to understand that you will never ever be free again.
You are no longer allowed to speak, nor will you hear my voice again and we will do whatever we want with you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment