Tuesday 7 April 2015

Rope - 03/03/2015

It doesn’t matter who I am.
It doesn’t matter where I am.
All that matters is that I am with him, my Dom. I am naked, he is not.
And we are going to dance.
We won’t dance to music, no. We won’t dance in silence, no.
We will dance to the tune of our passion. Our tool: rope
He takes the first step. No words are required. His demeanour is sufficient for me to know that I am to stand up, turn around and close my eyes.
I hear the rope falling over the floor, creating an anticipation in me. I do not know which dance we will do today but I know that it will be grandiose.
It is starting.
He grabs me by the hair and make me smell the rope. Oh God I love that smell. I am already very excited. He hasn’t touched me yet nor has the rope but my clit is pulsating like crazy. Oh God this is so hot.
He then puts his arm around my chest and holds me very close to him. I am already flying, I am no longer thinking, I am all sensations. I am his to mould to his desires.
I feel the rope going through my chest and then he pulls it hard and sharp cutting my breasts in half. Pain, oh sweet pain, sweet torture. This is so nice.
He then moves the rope away. He grabs my hands to the back and ties them up really tight. I cannot move them any more. He lifts my hands up and then puts the rope over my shoulder and then repeats on the opposite shoulder. I feel more and more contained. I feel more and more in his control. He has full control of me, I am no longer me. My body feels so many different things at the same time, pain, pleasure. My brain is getting all fuzzy.
(…)
He has finished tying me up. I am not here in body. I am completely in another world. This is pure pleasure. I no longer feel pain. I know he is playing with my breasts and is doing lots of things to them but I do not feel anything. I am not here anymore.
(…)
I feel him untying me. I know I have to come back to Earth. I don’t want to. It is so nice there, where there are no problems, no needs, no struggles. It is only happiness. He puts a blanket on me and cuddles me. No, I don’t want this to end. I want it to carry on. But unfortunately, we all live in the real world and the dance is now finished. It was a beautiful dance. One for the book.
It doesn’t matter who I am. What matters is where I have been.

A quick note on the rope work… this is fantasy, safety doesn’t come into play when you are in the dream world.

No comments:

Post a Comment