Wednesday 8 April 2015

My body ... epilogue

Once we had rested a bit, my Dom's demeanour changed. Suddenly, he became distant.
He's getting out of the bed and asks me to do the same.
I had noticed a bag when he arrived and I am seeing it now on top of the bed.
He slowly takes the bag's content out of the bag. It is his steel collection: His handcuffs, his leg shackles and the connecting chain.
It downs on me what he wants to do.
He grabs my hands and cuffs them.
He asks me if I need to go to the toilet as it will be the last time I will be allowed until the morning. I immediately comply though it is not the easiest thing to do while being cuffed.
As I come back, he asks me to sit by the foot of the bed and shackles my feet.
He then grabs a padlock and attaches the chain to the handcuffs and pass it through the shackles as well, forcing me into a sitting position. He then wraps the rest of the chain at the foot of the bed and uses a second padlock, effectively making me a prisoner in my own home.
Without a word, he switches the light off and goes to sleep, leaving me there, startled, wondering why he left me like this and how long I will remain like this.
I am confused about what to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment