Tuesday 7 April 2015

This is how I feel - December 2014

Queen – It’s a beautiful day
It’s a beautiful day
The sun is shining
I feel good
And no-one’s gonna stop me now, oh yeah
Even though that was from Freddie Mercury’s last ever album, this is a very strong and empowering song.
A lot of people around bother themselves with little material things, life is too short to stop at that. My mum spoke to me about a family feud over a small purse of jewellery resulting in cousins falling out for years on end. Why do that?
Someone else spoke to me about a small disagreement, make peace and move on.
Why do I write this?
Because if we don’t make peace today, tomorrow may be too late. Don’t live in regret. And if the other party doesn’t want to hear it, fair enough. You’ve done your part and you are now free.
And it IS a beautiful day. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment