Thursday 16 April 2015

While waiting for my interview, I ponder

on things that have been, may have been, should have been and will no longer be.
In my loneliness, I am not doing too bad. My situation is not desperate financially, emotionally and physically.
I am blessed to have lived something that a lot of people will never ever experience in their lives. I am sure someone out there is for me and I will renew this "spiritual connection".
If you have got it, cherish it, protect it, fight for it, don't give it up if it can be salvaged. If things start to go pear-shaped, start talking, don't let it go to be a bigger problem, find solutions, maybe time apart but be honest, be clear and COMMUNICATE. Say what it is that bothers you, don't keep it inside. You owe it to yourself and you owe it to your partner.
Life is a constant battle. You have to fight to retain what is good for you but you have to let go when it is no longer. We are only here for a moment so we have to make the most of it.
Now I wonder on the might have been & could have been & think of wasted chances and open wounds that will stay there. I am moving on but these will remain only because we were no longer aligned. For one, we may never have been aligned, for the other, life got in the way.
I walk now in a straight line, facing forward and in constant movement. I hope someone will connect with me along the way and join our journeys.
How is that for things that may be?

No comments:

Post a Comment