Sunday 19 April 2015

Annabella & Hector: Steel play

At last, 7pm. I sent the kid to his dad and got the flat for me for the whole night. Hector is coming. I have followed his instructions to the letter: dress up in white lacy underwear, collar on, leash ready by the door, all the toys laid out on the bed in pain level ascending order (my order as in my choice of the instrument used for warm up, standard practice and the one to push the limits) and all the restraint means: rope, handcuffs and individual steel cuffs. Both Hector and I are starting to accumulate a nice collection of toys.

Anyway, the bell rings.

Good evening Annabella, you look gorgeous like this.

Thank you Hector, you look pretty dashing in your suit. Here is my leash.

And I present him my leash in a silver plate, for him to attach to my collar and thus to claim me for the evening. This is a gesture that completely reinforces my submission to him. If he were to refuse doing it, I would feel completely at loss, bereft, rejected. It would be a very strong gesture carrying heavy meaning. He has never done so. He knows how I feel about it so he always asks that I have it ready for as soon as he comes in.

He pulls me towards the kitchen table and we both sit. We discuss what we did during the weekend and our plans for the week ahead. Once we reconnected, we're ready to play. He thus sends me to the bedroom to wait for him. I am to wait by the corner, my back turned so that I cannot see what he is going to do.

I hear him coming and pick up something from the bed. He comes to me and blindfolds me. He grabs my wrist sharply and I can feel the handcuffs being put on. When I feel the handcuffs, my automatic reaction is to fight against him to grab my other wrist. So I struggle and hide my hand as much as I can. He tries to grab my arm with his free hand as he's holding the cuffs with the other. I am holding onto my freedom as much as I possibly can. If he wants my hand he'll have to work for it! And work he does as I am not giving it. He slaps my bottom really hard to make me startle and uses my surprise to cuff me. My hands are behind my back and there is no way I can now escape. But my struggle was fun. I so like doing that and he so hates it.

He grabs my arm and pulls me sharply toward the bed. I think I may regret my fun very shortly as he pulls down my pants and starts pounding my cheeks with his hands without any warm-up. OK, he's in his moods! I'll just have to take it.

Annabella, you have been a naughty girl and your bum is now a beautiful sight. As I can't see anything, I'd have to take his word for it. He makes me sit on the bed and goes away. Next thing I know, my legs are shacked. It looks like steel is the theme this evening.

Next thing I know, I have a steel chain going across my body above and below my chest and I can here the padlock closing.

The sensations you get from steel is way different to rope, much harsher, colder and so unforgiving. I can feel the chain biting my skin, restricting me, pulling me into my submissive headspace. I don't feel like struggling anymore but I feel like lying down and enjoy these sensations, these feelings.

Hector, being so in tune with me understood what I wanted and helps me lie down on the bed. He lies next to me and holds me tight. I have a feeling he's after an easy evening. He knows that when I am restrained that way, I just go in my headspace and relax. So his plan worked in the end.

And we lay like this, doing nothing, enjoying each other's company, me physically controlled, him controlling me and owning me.


No comments:

Post a Comment