Wednesday 13 May 2015

The Art of Negotiating in Troubled Waters

I am now mostly on Collarspace and OK Cupid in order to find my Dom.

I have come to realise that my writing seem to have some enchanting qualities, like in a spell. They fall in love with my words.

But come to reality, the magic is not there and it all crumbles down and I gain more friends but I am still Domless.

Some are so enchanted that they consider that they have to have me, no matter what. This scares me. I had someone writing me yesterday "You will be mine!" when I told him that I do not think he's right for me. I still give him the chance of a meet if I am still Domless when he comes to London but I am now worried.

I want to have a Dom but it has to be right for me and it has to be right for the other person.

No one can impose something on someone else. It doesn't work. And if I haven't signed on the dots, you don't have my submission and I am not going to do as I am told.

Now I need to get ready for work.

Don't be enchanted by my words, please. Keep it in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment