Wednesday 13 May 2015

Maria and the fireman, the full story

It's 5am and I can't sleep. Jules is due to come back home from his shift any minutes now. Jules is a fireman and he's really brilliant at what he does. He always tell me stories that leave me in awe. He is a great person.

Jules also has a dark side, meaning that he is very evil when he chooses to be. He told me to be awake by the time he comes home as he wants to play before I go to the office. He's evil but he's so much fun too. 

We're 2 sides of a coin. He's a sadist, I am masochist. We're perfect for each other. He needs this outlet of hurting someone and I need to be hurt. We do this, both in agreement with each other, both consensually. 

Maria, I'm home. Get your ass here! I am completely shattered tonight and I think we're going to still have a lot of fun because I miss putting my hand on your ass. 

Oh dear, looks like we're starting.

I give him a nice cuddle to welcome him home and take his jacket. I give him my hand and he takes it, pulling it, taking me to the living room to the sofa where he's suddenly forcefully takes me over his knees and slaps my ass, hard. Ouch ouch. It hurts but also it feels so good. I want him to stop and yet I want him to carry on. He keeps on slapping my ass, on and on without stopping. I can feel his cock getting harder under me, he definitely likes that. 

He removes my leggings and my pants and carries on spanking me with his hands. I am pretty sure his hands are hurting as much as my bum is. 

But now I have an idea and it is definitely not to be an obedient sub. Therefore, I take his hand off my ass and get up as fast as I can. Jules, knowing me very well, catches my wrist before I go anywhere with my leggings and my pants on my ankles and throws me on the sofa and pushes me deep in it. He climbs over me and holds me down putting all his weight on my wrists. They are hurting but I don't care. This is so much fun and I love it too much. I try to fight back and to get out and he puts even more pressure on keeping me down, as if he could do more. I try to lift my pelvis to shift him but he's way too heavy for me. I try to turn around but I am prevented as he's holding my arms down just above the elbows. I am so going to have bruises there.

Let me go, I tell him.

No way, I got you exactly where I want you to be.

Let me go.

No

Let me go.

No

Let me go...

No

Just as he relented the pressure and started to come out of the sofa, I lift my knee and push him away completely, destabilising him and making him fall. That's the first time ever I managed to shift him from me. Youway! Oh oh, he doesn't look happy. Oh oh... I see him grabbing the duct tape from the table (I had put all our toys and equipment on the table for easy accessibility). He has the eyes of the predator. He is out to get me. I so have to run away.

I start to dash across the room to lock myself in the bedroom in order to stop him getting me but as he's a fireman, he's very fit and is very fast. I have no chance in hell, as he grabs my arm, twist it behind my back and starts tapping it. He grabs the other arm and locks both of them in tape. He then makes me go back to the living room, forcefully as I am resisting as much as I can (even if it is hopeless but I am not going to make it easy for him, where would the fun be).

By the time we reach the sofa, he makes me bend over the side with me knees on the floor and my head on the cushions. He tapes my ankles too so that I can't move anymore. I am so going to pay for it, am I?

I see him getting the cane, I am in big trouble. 1 strike is a minor offence. 5 strikes is a medium offence. 10 strikes is a major fuckup. He never tells me how many cane strikes I am getting. I have to count them though and say thank you Sir, I am sorry for whatever I have done.

1, Thank you Sir, I am sorry for running away.
2, Thank you Sir, I am sorry for running away.
3, Thank you Sir, I am sorry for running away.
4, Thannnnnnk you Sirrrr, I am sorrrrrry for running away.
555555555, Thannnnnnnnnk yooooouuu Sirrrr, I ammmm sorrrry forrr rrrrunning awwway.

He takes pity on me and stops there. I hate the cane. I don't like thuddy implements. I am more of a stingy type.

He remembers that I need to get ready for work so we're down to the last part of our play....

He removes the tape on my ankles but leaves the one on my wrists. He checks my cunt for wetness and I feel very very wet at that point. He puts a condom on and penetrates me doggy style. My bum hurts as he pounds me but it is so good, a heady mix of pain and pleasure.

Anyway, it is now time for me to get ready for work so it is a quick shower, moisturiser on my ass, a cuddle and kiss to my best fireman and I'm off to work while he recovers in his bed.

I could do with this everyday if my ass could take it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment