Tuesday 2 June 2015

B is also for Bondage - #SpankA2Z

Bondage is so important to me. It is the big thing in my sexuality and without it, I cannot express that side of me.

I don't like bondage that is nice and cosy. I am not a fluffy person. Bondage has to restrict, it has to hurt.

What I and my ex had noticed is positions that are meant to be harsh and though are actually pleasurable for me and comfortable. It is as if I have a reverse switch compared to what is usual response when presented to a situation.

I like all sort of bondage though my favourite tool is rope. I like the feel of steel, the harshness and coldness of it. I want to experience being bound in steel chains one day from top to bottom. Due to my size, the person will need a lot of it but I do hope someone out there will be up to the challenge.

B is definitely a good letter.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment