Wednesday 17 June 2015

Doms out there... don't be scared of primals

We all seem to like our labels: subs, brat, primals, masochists.

Some people are one of these things, others are two of these things, I am all of these things.

Does it make me any less sub than others? I don't think so.
Does being a brat means you are not a sub? I don't think so.

Submission is putting yourself under the will of someone else within the agreed parameters of the relationship. The dynamic can take many forms and does not necessarily mean that the submissive will let herself put down unless she choose to be in that position. You see, Doms get to have submissives because the submissive chooses to submit and to submit on her terms.
This seems to be something a bit tough to accept for some of the Doms out there. Yes, it is totally OK for subs to have limits. Subs do have limits, as Doms have limits too.

I am so sorry but I will only submit within the limits I have agreed to submit to. Within these limits, I will be totally obedient, except the odd time when I will fancy ... a bit of brattitude. But then it is up to you to make sure that I don't brat you. It is all in the control. Control me and I'll be obedient.

But you know what, I am tired of trying to justify who I am, what I do, how I play, why I play this way.

Now if you want to play with me, I'd gladly do it if you are happy with who I am.
If you want to be my Dom, well, you need to be OK with the whole of me. I don't want you to be with me just to fuck me. I am not a fucktoy.
Take all of me or don't take me at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment