Sunday 21 June 2015

Fetlife reflex

That's it, I went to Fetlife today to respond to emails and I didn't check my feed for fear of falling into temptation again.

When checking the internet, I find myself entering Fetlife address by reflex, not even thinking about it. It shows how much it has gone into my blood. It is a tool to use to lose time.

I am reclaiming my time to do things instead like playing with my ropes (that was happening in any case).

I miss receiving FL group emails but at the end of the day, these were meaningless. I have done a Hotmail sweep on those and since I have been on FL (something like Sept / Oct 2014), I have received over 5500 emails. Yep, you read that right. This is how much emails you get when you are member of big groups and are active there.

But definitely I am moving on and will focus on the things that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment