Saturday 20 June 2015

I am addicted to Fetlife

Funny thing how we are addicted to receiving emails even if they are junk or irrelevant.

I have removed myself from all Fetlife groups and therefore I am not receiving anything anymore. I have withdrawal symptoms.

I have seen someone liking one of my writing,   I had to resist going to check which writing she liked. I am not going to do that. I will resist. 22 hours before I allow myself a peak at Fetlife and it will only be a peak as I will try to make it 48 hours next time to increase it to only once a week or prior to an event to ensure it is still on.

Fetlife is a drug and I am treating it like that weaning myself off something I have used to occupy my days when I didn't have anything better to do. But now, it is different. I am working (I don't know for how long) and I have a purpose. I am no longer floating randomly anywhere. I am back on my straight line.

It is good to be on that line.

No comments:

Post a Comment