Thursday 21 May 2015

A Domme/boy story

Son in bed and flat ready for his arrival, I only have to wait. I have a clandestine relationship with my submissive as I am in the middle of a divorce and do not want to burden my son even more. I always play in my bedroom that has a lockable door in case my son wakes up and is sound-proof as well. It contains everything that I need for plays, sofa, bathroom, equipment. This room is always locked to prevent any possible 6 years old intruder...

My submissive will be in any minutes now. Oh I should have said, I am a Domme.

The door bell rings. Opening the door, I see him all in suit. He looks really dashing and I am so glad it is me who has his submission.

- Come in Boy, make yourself comfortable. Do you want a cup of tea?

- Yes please Mistress, that would be very nice.

So I prepare the tea making sure that the cups are warm before I pour the water on the tea bags (proper tea bags, not the tasteless ones, you know the ones I mean) as was shown by a tea purist. I never fail to pull his leg on this, it is so funny. Oh, by the way, I am a Bratty Domme and encourage similar bratty behaviour in my submissives as life is too short to be taken seriously. The more we challenge each others, the more fun we get. All the submissives I have had to chance to dominate were quirky and we had fantastic time both in real life and online.

Enough of the "parenthese", my sub is waiting for his tea and I surely don't want to make him wait. For the moment, we're equal. When we start to play, it is a different story, I get to be The Boss.

- So tell me, how was your day?
- Oh Mistress, where do I start? You are going to laugh so much it is comical my level of bad luck:

I dress up for work this morning and then have my breakfast. I spill some brown sauce on both my shirt and my trousers. So, I have to change completely before setting off to work.

I go to my car and I get a parking ticket, despite having a valid parking permit.

I go to the office and my computer crashes.

Today is NOT my day.

- Oh, I am sorry to hear that. I hope tonight will be better. Since you had a bad day, is there anything you prefer doing tonight or you leave it to me to choose?

- I would very much like to be cuddled and have something soft and light. I can't face anything hardcore or humiliating tonight. I think I had enough negativity for a day. But I'd still would like some impact play, maybe your new engraved paddle so that I can your mark on me?

- We can certainly do that. Shall we get started?

It is when my subs are undressed to their undies and have their collar on that the power transfer happens and they are now mine to play with. I ask them always if they have a preference as it makes it all the more enjoyable for both of us if they enjoy what I do to them, though on some occasions I do things not for their enjoyment but to teach them a lesson.

So we start. I'll do something different today and a bit sadistic. I send him to have a shower. I have some towels laid across the sofa for any possible "accidents" and I'll ask him to lie down for for me.

- Good boy, now lie down on the sofa for me. We have our safewords, don't we?

- Yes, Mistress.

- Let's get started then.

I start with a mild spanking, enough for him to get slightly aroused but not too much. As I spank him, I pull his hair sharply, thus amplifying his feeling of submission as I own him and he's mine to do as I please. He emits a low but noticeable moan. I give him a massage and then slap his buttocks sharply, eliciting a big Ouch from him. He felt that one. I decide to make a pause on impact play and grab my ropes. As he had a hard day, I wrap my ropes around him like a cocoon, from head to toes and I lie down next to him to give him a cuddle. I know very well he will not remain like this very long as he always has that urge to escape. I haven't made a secure tie in order for him to remove his bonds when he's ready to move on to something a bit harsher as he did want me to mark him. That will require pain and I'll need to prepare him so that I can use my paddle hard.

As expected, 5 minutes cuddle is sufficient for him so I tidy all the ropes while he chooses the implements he would like me to use on him. I am very much a service Domme in the sense I prefer letting my submissive choose what they want done, at times. Some other times, when I feel they need to be more mentally controlled, I remove that choice and I am Domme, pure and simple. All the ropes are now recoiled and bagged, I can see what he has chosen: a very thin cane, my new paddle to mark him and the leather flogger. That tells me that his subconscious wants a lot of pain today but I am not sure it is right for him. I thus substitute the flogger for another one with much less sting, something that will be very soft on the skin.

So I start with the cane, making some small taps on his skin all the way up his legs, on his buttocks, on his shoulders and down again. I do this a couple of time and then I move to the flogger and repeat the same process, up and down his body.

I get him to turn around, I put a condom on his erected penis instructing him not to cum under any circumstances and I start riding him softly first and then hard, giving myself an orgasm but denying his. Once sated, I come off him and I caress him all over and cuddle him saying how good a boy he was. This is something very difficult to do and it strengthens his feeling of submission.

Nevertheless, we still have the matter of the mark that he wants. I am thinking on putting it on the outside of his right tight so that it doesn't disturb him too much later on. And I have a plan.

- My boy, as you have been a very good sub, you are allowed to cum once. Afterwards, I will put your penis in a cage and you will not be allowed to touch yourself until we meet again. Do you understand?

- Yes Mistress, I understand and this is so exciting! Can I cum now Mistress?

- Yes my boy. You can.

And as I watch him building up to his climax, I get ready with my paddle. I want to time it at the same time he has his orgasm.

There, right now and I strike him hard. I don't think he felt it as he's still in his afterglow. My boy is so beautiful. I love him very much.

I think what happens now is between me and my boy so I will leave you know. I hope you have enjoyed our scene. I wish you well.



Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment