Saturday 20 June 2015

All change, all change

All change, this is the last stop, all change.

At the moment, I feel I have gone as far as I could in the world of kink and I am stepping back a bit, focusing on me and making me happy.

I have neglected my writing the past 2 weeks and it shows. I have to go back to it and be more serious this time.

I have wasted time looking for that elusive Dom who could take me on but I don't regret doing it as it made me realise that I will not cheapen myself in order to be with someone nor would I sacrifice my integrity.

Here's the thing. My integrity is paramount to me.  This is what makes me. It is what ensures my sanity.  So, unless I meet the person in real life, and we click and we decide that we are right for each other, I will remain single.

I have mentioned stepping back but I am not completely removing myself from the kink world together. I will attend events, albeit only the ones that I get something from.

I need to go back to my writing but this time, I want to get cracking on my book and I have to resume the A to Z spanking challenge.

So where does that leave us?

I will carry on writing on my blog. I'll try to resume posting some erotica though my lack of practical experience is now curbing my imagination. I am sure I'll find a way to keep you entertained.

There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment