Thursday 11 June 2015

J for Juggling - #SpankingA2Z

J was a hard letter but actually juggling between vanilla and kinky lives is equally hard.

Being a single mum makes it that bit harder. But I now have a good relationship with my son's dad and things are now OK and we all have a happy life interacting with each others.

Now, adding kink to the mix and it makes it even harder if the other person has commitments too.

I work part-time and will use this freedom to enjoy my kink, enjoy my writing and photography.
Summer is here and it is the time to be out.

My writing is suffering a bit as I haven't lived my kink so much lately and it is what feeds my inspiration. Hopefully I will have a Dom soon which will resolve this problem. Even though most of my writing originates from my imagination, there is always an element of reality attached to them, albeit very small in most of them but still reality is always the starting point of my writings. I wouldn't write if it wasn't to express something that I need to express, that I need to understand and make sense of or something that I need to feel.  But all this takes time and time is limited when you are a mum.

But I am happy to let you know that I am on my way to resolve all these issues and resume on writing naughty stories for your pleasure.

In the meantime, I leave you with this rose that I have taken the picture of this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment