Saturday 6 June 2015

A one night stand with possibilities - Part 3

Oh My God, this is so exciting, I so never have done something like this before. I only met Jack yesterday and I am going to his hotel room!  This is really bonkers.

As he opens the door, he lets me in so that I can take in the view which doesn't disappoint. He is in a quite large suite, again in Rococo style and with gold being the dominant colour here. The bathroom contains a very big bath with jacuzzi, a bidet (God knows what it is used for), a twin sink and a toilet with a gold coloured seat. I am in the lap of luxury!

- Claudine, come and join me in the bedroom.

- I'm coming Jack.

And I am welcomed to his collection of toys which doesn't disappoint: whips, floggers, crops and a lot of other fun things. I wonder how many luggages he has taken with him!

- Claudine, I want you to choose the toys you would like me to use on you. We haven't discussed limits so we can do that at the same time. What are your hard and soft limits?

As I make my choice, I enumerate what I don't want him to do, what I would like to try and what I like done on me. I choose a soft leather flogger and a nice crop.

While I chose the implements, he went to get a metallic collar which he is holding in his hand and a key that he is holding on his other hand.

- Claudine, I would like you to undress now. Remove everything.

Which I duly do.

- Claudine, kneel by the bed, I am going to put on this collar on you. As soon as it is on, you are my property to do as I please. We'll use the traffic light safewords. Are we OK on those?

- Yes Sir

- Good girl.

And he puts the collar on, locking it via a tiny screw that I cannot access.

- Put your hands in front of you. I am going to cuff you with these police issued handcuffs. They are inescapable.

And that he did. He pushes my head down the bed and starts spanking me harshly, straight from the onset. I try to lift my head but I can't as he is holding it down. I can't even push him away as my hands are cuffed. So here we go.

As he spanks me, he puts his hand on my sex and can feel my juices flowing. So he spanks me some more.

He grabs the flogger and starts flogging me rhythmically, also hard.

I am starting to get my shot of endorphin to my brain and I am starting to fly. This is so good.

He grabs a condom and fucks me doggy style but doesn't let me orgasm and leaves me wanting for more.

He takes the crop and starts hitting my tights, on the outside first and then on the inside. He does it gently and then hits hard on my clit. Oh God, what's that! I almost orgasm at this point.

And he does it again, on the outside and then on the inside and then the clit. This is so good.
And I have a body shattering orgasm.

He grabs some rope and ties my breasts very tightly, restricting my breathing and makes me lie on my back on the bed.

At that moment, something happens in my head and the animal is awakened. I am cuffed but I am trying to escape, to fight back and to leave the bed.

Jack grabs both my arms and pins them down. Already with a condom on, he straddles me and fucks me again. He no longer holds my arms but the handcuffs, pushing me down further. With the lack of breath, the endorphin rush, the orgasm, the sex, I am completely in another world, I am so flying.

When he is finished, he removes the handcuffs and lets me lie on my side. He puts his arm over my chest, still tied and holds me close.

- Claudine, I am going to untie your breasts, remove the collar and I would like you to get dressed up and we'll talk.

Now that's a surprise. We just had a great time and this sounds... odd. I do as he says and he asks me to join him on the side of the bed.

- Claudine, I really enjoyed it tonight. I am leaving on a business trip tomorrow and won't be back for another 3 months. I don't know what you would like to do but I would definitely like to see you again when I come back. I cannot offer you a relationship but just casual sex. I really like you.

- Jack, I was not under any illusions. I really liked tonight and yes, I'd like to see you again when you're back.

We chatted some more and then I left. I had a great night. But it looks like it may be just one night, a night stand. Yes, we might see each other again, but yet again we might not.

At least, I have followed my heart and had a good time. I'll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment