Wednesday 24 June 2015

Holly & James at playing at the LAM tonight and it is rope play!

God, I'm late. Sorry, got to go. Have a nice evening!

That's me, rushing out of the office and on my way to my play party at the LAM. Yes, I work on Sundays in the office. We kind of work 24/7 in shifts, funny place to work for and great ambience.

Never mind, we're not here to talk about my work life but more about what I am so going to do tonight.

James will be there. He's my rigger friend who is so good at being evil and giving me all types of challenging ropes. I love rope pain and I so love being put into those very restricting positions that would seem so uncomfortable. For me, it is my comfort zone, where I get to bliss out and be so happy! So James, if you didn't get it, is a sadist, but of the more imaginative kind.

I am so looking forward to my play.

I am going there in my office clothes.

Oh, what do I see? Someone is getting arrested just outside the tube station. I can see the person is struggling very much and the policemen are fighting hard to handcuff that man. Now, I should be shocked by this scene but actually I am getting so excited. Did I tell you I was primal? Well, now you know though you must be wondering what all this primal thing means.

Basically I am very much into struggling and into fighting. The scene I have just seen very much corresponds what I am into. I am a bit bonkers, aren't I?

Anyway, I am now at the venue, paid my fee though I was asked the double first, wondering why. The person had thought I was with the person behind me! Oh well, that happens.

I'm making my way to the second basement where the party is in full swing and all sorts of things are happening, people getting flogged, someone having a needle play, someone with a dog face mask walking on all four, held by a leash by a very tall dark lady in leather. God I love this world. This is where I am the most comfortable, among my kinky friends.

I see James having a drink with a lady in red (yep, that song, can't escape it).

- James, hi, it's so good to see you. Hi, my name is Holly.
- I'm Sandra, it's my first time here.
- Oh you're going to love it here Sandra. You can watch us play, me and James if you want. James, I can't stay too long as my next shift starts only in 3 hours, I have pulled the graveyard shift as my colleague is sick. I can only stay 1 hour. Can we do a quick one?
- Holly, anything for you. Let me get my ropes and we'll get started. Can you join me by the ball pool, I think we'll have more space to play there.

And off we go, get ready for our play.

I love it when he lays his rope on his cloth on the floor and we start both of us kneeling down, him holding me, touching me, getting me into the zone, the rope space that I love so much.

And he grabs a rope, uncoils it and let it falls on the floor, making a sound that sends a wave of pleasure throughout my body. He grabs both my arms and take my hands behind my back to bind them together as a start of his signature box tie. He knows I like to be tied tight and today, he is true to form, pulling the rope very tight across my body, imprisoning my arms more and more, rending me totally helpless and at his mercy to get started on the legs for the real fun as he knows that we can't do any rope pain on my upper body (hard limit, I cannot risk an injury, my hands are what I use to earn a living). Oh boy, he doesn't disappoint. He is tying my legs together by pulling the rope very tightly on each turn, sending wave of pleasure along the way and thus sending me to lalaland. This is what I like about this, being in this state where everything feels so good. It doesn't matter I am starting a new shift in 3 hours when I have finished my last one 2 hours ago. At the moment, I feel so so good.

Unfortunately, as my time is short, James starts untying me, bringing me back to planet Earth and to reality. I am going to be flying still by the time I go back to the office but that's OK. There won't be anyone as I'll be on my own. I might have a quick nap before I leave, though I don't know how I'll manage.

Anyway, this is all from me for now. I hope you enjoyed it. I'll pop in soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment