Sunday 21 June 2015

O for oh, ah ooooooh ORGASM! - #SpankingA2Z

I don't know how a man feels his orgasm but God, being a woman is great.

I have noticed my orgasms are much better in my older age (well middle age really) than when I was younger. Also, I am becoming proficient in the use of vibrators and more vibrators!  I am now starting my collection, having ordered a new one and getting a Fifty Shades of Grey special edition for free (not that I care for the FSOG brand, if I get high up, then I'm all good). 

The fact that I can have sexual pleasure on my own means that not being in a relationship is not so much of a downer. And therefore, I can still be happy with my own life, looking after my kid, going about my business and get a bit of pleasure on the side, on my own terms.

What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment