Saturday 20 June 2015

N for Naughty - #SpankingA2Z

Ah N for naughty

First of all, I have been very naughty falling off the bandwagon but unfortunately real life came about and knocked me down a bit. I am now good and ready to go.

Why N for naughty?

Those who know me will know that I am very good at brattitude and knows how to push those lovely Doms' buttons, usually at the risk to my own person!

Being a brat is more than just for fun. I have a deep desire to challenge the authority. Oh boy, you give me the hand, I'll take the arm for sure!

And I am very quick at thinking on my feet and will find a way to continue my brattitude.

Fortunately, if the Dom is good at his job, he will nip my brattitude at its infancy and I will also most certainly have a red bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment