Thursday 18 June 2015

Art

As I can't seem to be adequate for Doms out there, I am taking back my gift of submission and will focus on my art instead. I have my pen name so I should get cracking about my book. Also I have decided on Langue de Chat for my name as a photographer.

At the moment, I do my photos with my phone but I may look at investing into a professional camera that I would keep with me always for those candid moments like a potted cat!

I have waited all my married life to share something with someone and it didn't quite happen. It looks like it is not going to happen out of my marriage too, at least for a while.
I can as well use this time over something positive, which makes my happiness, my art.

I have a lot of learning to do. But I am going to learn.

I wanted to be a photographer for a long time, since being at the university. I have folders of nature's postcards or Scottish postcards (I have always been attracted by Scotland and would have emigrated there back in 1996 if I thought I would succeed - unfortunately London proved a more reasonable choice). I had bought a proper camera then and did do some great pictures in the Jardin de Luxembourg, especially that big fountain hidden by the leaves and trees.

I have fond memories of my first attraction and I am definitely going back to my roots there.

No comments:

Post a Comment