Wednesday 10 June 2015

I for I - #SpankingA2Z

Well, I could only be I, isn't it? The only thing that is most important to me and you is to look after the "I", making sure that "I" is happy, satisfied, not frustrated, getting the right level of rewards and frustrations and be the best "I" that can be.

Now how can that be made better?

By listening to what the "I" wants?

I want a good old fashioned spanking. Well, either I do it myself or I get someone to do it for me.

I want to put my feet up tonight and get my slaves to look after me for once, well I could always call up some (before you wonder, I don't have any slaves and would not have anyone do that for me, I very much look after myself, thank you).

Now, let's get to something a bit deeper.

I have been told that "I" will never be this or will never be that.

I have been told that "I" will never get this or will never get that.

I have been told that "I" am not good enough.

Well, let me tell them this:

I will be who I am meant to be.

I will get what I am meant to get.

And I am so good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment