Saturday 27 June 2015

V for voice - #SpankingA2Z

I have a voice. I use it to say that I am happy, that I am hurt, that I am hungry or anything.

In submission, my voice is transformed. It is no longer vocal. It is expressed through my actions, my dedication, my submission to my Dom. Words are still important but here is the case where actions speaks louder than words or where you walk the walk rather than  talk the talk.

A voice can be used to say nothing or voice can be used to say something meaningful, to take a risk, to take a chance on someone.

A voice can be made of the sound of one person or of many. It can have volume or not be heard at all.

Voice can be plenty or nothing.

I have a voice and I use it in anyway I can, through sounds, through my words, through my pictures. The voice you hear and see is all of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment