Thursday 25 June 2015

S for Surprises - SpankingA2Z

It is funny how life gives you surprises. I used to swear I was a rope bottom through and through, that I wouldn't tie.

Yesterday, I had the confirmation I want to tie. I am not comfortable to tie anyone else apart from the person I have now tied twice, maybe because we both started together in this, she as a bottom, me as a top and therefore not judgemental of how things should be or not be. We're there to have fun and we most certainly do.

PRL is coming and I should be a bottom then but I am looking forward to see if I can get some topping skills there too. I will need to find someone to tie now! But the person will need to be female. I don't feel comfortable tying a male. I don't know why, well, I kind of do. This is to compartmentalise. I am a sub and not a switch D/s wise. Maybe I am scared of discovering that I could be a switch in D/s or maybe more comfortable as a Domme. Yes, you did read correctly. This doesn't seem so foreign in me as it used to in the past. And I can certainly tell you that if I indulge in my Domme streak, I will be the sadistic kind.

Something else I have also discovered is I think I could Domme girls. But I don't know if it goes all the way to the sexual side. My gut feeling says no.

Which means I have been handed a few surprises, broadening my horizon and becoming myself ever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment