Monday 25 May 2015

A one night stand with possibilities - Part 2

7pm, I am at the foyer of the Grand Hotel, dressed up in my favourite purple flowery dress and my purple sandals. The hotel where we are having dinner is very grandiose and flamboyant with a Rococo style decor. We are dining in a very lavish environment tonight. I think I look a bit out of place here and should probably have worn a long evening dress and a fascinator, not that I own any of those, nor do I have the money to have any of those.  Anyway, Jack is late. It is 10 past 7 and he's still not here.  I take a seat in a very plush armchair, feeling all of a sudden swallowed in. I close my eyes and just enjoy this moment of comfort and simple pleasure when I feel a hand on my shoulder. Jack has finally arrived, some 20 minutes late. He does look flustered so he must have rushed to be here. Maybe he has a good excuse, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

- Good evening Claudine, I am so sorry to have made you wait but I could not leave the office in time, we had a Major Incident to deal with requiring all the senior staff to stay behind. It is now all resolved and here I am.

- Well, I was starting to get a little annoyed but let's move on. What is a Major Incident?

- That's something that is serious enough to affect a certain number of staff. They need resolving as a priority and if they happen at the end of the day, it is tough for us as we have to stay and resolve them before they become even more serious or affect the business. But anyway, we are not here to talk about IT but to talk about us. Are you hungry? I'm starving. I didn't get a lunch and had to work all the way through the day. Come with me. 

And he takes my hand, leading me to the Hotel's restaurant which is another very grandiose room. I definitely feel under-dressed but it doesn't seem to bother Jack. He's wearing a very nice dark blue suit with a pink shirt and a darker pink tie. He looks very elegant and feel even more self-conscious. What does he see in me that warrants his attention. I am sure he can get all the girls he wants. Why me?

The Maitre d' shows us to our table, pulls my chair to let me sit and asks us if we would like to drink anything. I ask for a glass of dry white wine and Jack asks for a glass of rose. He leaves us so that we can resume our conversation.

- Tell me Jack, why me? Something puzzles me here. I don't seem to belong to the same world as you do. What do you want from me?

- Oh Claudine, straight to the point I see. Well, I think there is more to you than you let on. I am interested in finding out what is behind all your layers. I know I am rich. I have money. Let's get it out of the way. Yes, I could get other girls but it is you that I am interested in. You seem like a puzzle. And I like puzzles. 

- So I am a riddle for you to resolve and then what? Once you have worked out who I am, what will you do? Drop me? Yes, I am straight to the point and for a reason as I don't want to be hurt by a Lothario which is what you appear to be. 

- Ouch, that hurts. Just get me straight here, I am not a Lothario and I am not here to use you and then drop you. I like you and would very much like to find out more about you. But you need to see beyond what my appearances tell you. 

The waiter comes with our drinks, a welcomed interruption as we were on our way to our first argument, even before we started.

- OK Jack, I am sorry. I am being defensive and it is not fair on you. Let's start again. My name is Claudine and I'm pleased to meet  you.

- OK Claudine, I'm Jack. And I am a Dom. 

On this, I almost choke on my wine. Did he say he's a Dom? How did he know?

- Jack, how did you know I am a sub?

- Well I didn't, you just told me. I took a chance as I did like you and was hoping that you would be in the lifestyle. 

- I am a sub but Domless at present. My previous D/s broke up fairly recently due to irreconcilable differences (he wanted marriage, I did not, he wanted kid, I did not). I am looking for a Dom but did not think that you would walk into my life the way you did, not that you are my Dom.

- Well, why don't we talk about what we want in a D/s relationship and see if we can match a few points?  What is the most important thing that you need in a D/s?

- For me, it has to be control. I need both physical and mental control. I love bondage too, mostly ropes.

- For me too control is essential. My sub needs to do what I tell her to, when I tell her to and how I tell her to. I am not totally looking for a 24/7 relationship but I do want total commitment from my sub. You see, we have more in common that you think. Let's have a dinner and leave the serious conversation for another time. What would you like to eat? I suggest something light as I have some plans for us tonight if you care to join me later on to my hotel room.

- Am I a foregone conclusion Jack? I barely know you and you expect me to go to your "hotel room" just like that? Where do you live Jack? Certainly not in the real world. I agree for the dinner but it stops there.

- That's fine Claudine.  We don't have to do anything. Let's have dinner and see where we get from there.

So we did have dinner and we did have a good time. It turns out Jack is quite a character and way different to what his appearances seem to let on. I quite like him to tell you to the truth.

And I am doing something I have always sworn that I would never do. I have agreed to follow him to his room.

And we are on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment